The Flash Desolventization System is a pneumatic conveying dryer that brings solvent-wet products into direct contact with superheated solvent vapors. All of the heat required for evaporation is provided during the initial mixing, thereby flashing the vast majority of the solvent off the flakes in a matter of seconds. Simply put, your product does not have time to overheat.
- Good for temperature-sensitive materials
- Desolventizes in a matter of seconds while product is protected by evaporative cooling
- Vapor-tight controlled environment
- Product is in direct contact with superheated solvent to Flash desolventize the product in a matter of seconds
- Simple design and ease of operation
- Small footprint, vertically orientated